Monday 9 June 2014

Pure Elegance Card

Pure Elegance


8 x 8 card blank
I matted 2 pieces of white embossed dot card & a piece of the pink fixed glitter card to the card base
but before totally gluing down i put 2 pieces of black satin ribbon across where it joined each other.
I then coloured the layered paper with Antique Pink Promaker.
The topper i cut out the lady, butterflies and made a frame from the outside of the topper.
I coloured her dress in with Promarkers Pale Pink, Baby Pink & Antique Pink.
I colouerd the frame black and attached some white dotted card to the centre.
I added little pink pearls as a necklace, bracelet and hair bobble
 before adding sticky foam pads to the back  and placing into the frame.
I then added all the embellishments and sentiment to finish it off.
I love the black hearts & the silver flowers from the embellishments kit.

Lelli-Bot Crafts has:

A Website - www.lellibotcrafts.co.uk 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the pink colour.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love the pink detail really makes a difference

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments xxx

    ReplyDelete