Tuesday 10 June 2014

Gothic Grunge2

Gothic Grunge2

I used an 8 x 8 base card.
I matted with the black embossed strip card, then added the mesh which is the packaging for oranges!! to
half of the card then put red ribbon over the ends.
I coloured the brick wall paper in Promarker Poppy and attached at an angle to the matted card.
I then cut a piece of silver mirri to be slightly larger than the topper and attached it onto the card with sticky foam pads.
The topper i coloured just around the edge with Promarker Poppy, made 2 holes near the jaw to thread through
the black cord with a skull charm on and fastened to the back with sticky foam pads.
I have used gems from the Gothic Grunge embellishment kit for its finishing touches.
I used the same Promarker to colour just around the edge of the sentiment.

Lelli-Bot Crafts has:

A Website - www.lellibotcrafts.co.uk 

2 comments:

  1. Although not my taste Linda, I really do like your design- the netting against the wall is fab and the colour really works well with thew skull- A Goth they would love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Jennifer. I sometimes find i can do Goth cards really easy probably because im a semi retired biker!! & goth stuff goes hand in hand.xxx

    ReplyDelete